Denuncia Theo Banido

Alisson

No hay regras sobre Nvidia painel y overlay solamente everlay de FPS 

No hay sanciones en el reglamento para este tipo de caso

Sólo se acepta el visor del juego, no se permite ningún tipo de overlay adicional que muestre los FPS (Fraps, etc).

6e. Si hay una denuncia realizada en una competencia, la Administración sólo deberán EJECUTAR lo que dicta el reglamento, pero si se presentara un problema y/o denuncia que en el reglamento el tema en cuestión no esté desarrollado, cada integrante dará su opinión y se hará una votación democrática privada, luego, darán su veredicto mediante FORO.

6f. Si en el transcurso de la Competencia hay una denuncia a un equipo que tiene vinculación directa con alguien de la Administración, esa persona pierde el derecho únicamente AL VOTO, para que la decisión final sea 100% imparcial. Dada la circunstancia que no se llegue a un acuerdo en la votación, Administración General de Torneos de MVZG se hará cargo de la denuncia.

Otros players del team ZASR no han sido prohibidos y estaban usando skyn

Elibelu and MKR no puden participar del administracion. (ordem de mi team)

theocd

It’s been known that at every match played someone tried to find a way to take me out of this league and mostly search for a reason for your own loss. I’m fine with that, usually people don’t accept defeat.

We’ve made wrong using 1.8, I actually don’t understand how this works as I’ve stopped played long before cod4x was launched and this was pure misinformation but couldn’t possibly alter any match results.
As for my own ban, I think this is totally unfair.
There’s no explicit rule about nvidia settings, either being control panel or freestyle ones.
As claimed by elibelu: players could benefit from these settings to simulate a “fullbright” mode.
But i’ve streamed 3 games and one of them setting as desktop view on ZASR match, you could see exactly how my game looks and the most important thing is that I change mainly my saturation (which most if not all the players do), and this doesn’t affect the gameplay at all. It’s only personal preference just like filmtweaks.
It’s completly different from ZASR players who had ingame skins and didn’t have a proper punishment (or a harsh one) like me.
This league is unorganized, impartial and mostly unfair. The reports came from admins who are players and can benefit from this suspensions and my ban to gain advantage on the league.
The admins should all take a side and do what is right, this is totally unethical.

Thanks for the matches played and maybe the formwr teams and admins can play agaisn’t me another time.
:)

mkr

[quote="theocd" pid='8249' dateline='1558294506']
It’s been known that at every match played someone tried to find a way to take me out of this league and mostly search for a reason for your own loss. I’m fine with that, usually people don’t accept defeat.

We’ve made wrong using 1.8, I actually don’t understand how this works as I’ve stopped played long before cod4x was launched and this was pure misinformation but couldn’t possibly alter any match results.
There’s no explicit rule about nvidia settings, either being control panel or freestyle ones.
As claimed by elibelu: players could benefit from these settings to simulate a “fullbright” mode.
But i’ve streamed 3 games and one of them setting as desktop view on ZASR match, you could see exactly how my game looks and the most important thing is that I change mainly my saturation (which most if not all the players do), and this doesn’t affect the gameplay at all. It’s only personal preference just like filmtweaks.
It’s completly different from ZASR players who had ingame skins and didn’t have a proper punishment (or  a harsh one) like me.
This league is unorganized, impartial and mostly unfair. The reports came from admins who are players and can benefit from this suspensions and my ban to gain advantage on the league.
The admins should all take a side and do what is right, this is totally unethical.

Thanks for the matches played and maybe the formwr teams and admins can play agaisn’t me another time.
[/quote]

April 11
xabXWmx.png

You have NVIDIA Freestyle in the match vs ZASR https://www.twitch.tv/videos/424154644. It's not only saturation, there are a lots of filters, with the amount of filters the players and guns have literally an aura around.

8. Uso de Ambient Occlusion o cualquier otro tipo de setting/tweak gráfico desde drivers/software que elimine-simplifique cualquier tipo de objeto en el mapa.

We understand that the use of graphics tweaks (like AO, reshade, freestyle, others) are used in one intention only, that intention is have advantage. The skins can be dragged from other server or some custom mod the player have play and because that, they have a penalization of 4 matches. 4 matches is practically all the matches from the group.

This tournament is organized and fair, we are trying to integrate all the players from SAM with specials IP, streaming all the matches we can, rules without practically holes, and you come here playing with a software that increase your visibility saying "is unfair". I don't gonna say anything about the impartial, is the point, we need to be impartial, lul.

About the "reports come from admins", with really serious things like this and the use of 1.8, we don't need a complaint or something. If you see me closing complaints is because the complaint result in a rematch, and we need to search every cleandod file to see that the other team is clean to play them. And about "came from admins who are players", we are following the rules, just that.

theocd

[quote="mkr" pid='8250' dateline='1558301175']
[quote="theocd" pid='8249' dateline='1558294506']
It’s completly different from ZASR players who had ingame skins and didn’t have a proper punishment (or  a harsh one) like me.
[/quote]
April 11
xabXWmx.png

You have NVIDIA Freestyle in the match vs ZASR https://www.twitch.tv/videos/424154644. It's not only saturation, there are a lots of filters, with the amount of filters the players and guns have literally an aura around.
8. Uso de Ambient Occlusion o cualquier otro tipo de setting/tweak gráfico desde drivers/software que elimine-simplifique cualquier tipo de objeto en el mapa.
We understand that the use of graphics tweaks (like AO, reshade, freestyle, others) are used in one intention only, that intention is have advantage. The skins can be dragged from other server or some custom mod the player have play and because that, they have a penalization of 4 matches. 4 matches is practically all the matches from the group.
This tournament is organized and fair, we are trying to integrate all the players from SAM with specials IP, streaming all the matches we can, rules without practically holes, and you come here playing with a software that increase your visibility saying "is unfair". I don't gonna say anything about the impartial, is the point, we need to be impartial, lul.
About the "reports come from admins", with really serious things like this and the use of 1.8, we don't need a complaint or something. If you see me closing complaints is because the complaint result in a rematch, and we need to search every cleandod file to see that the other team is clean to play them. And about "came from admins who are players", we are following the rules, just that.
[/quote]

I guess this discussion has ended at the time you’ve made those decisions, I replied for the sake of consciousness and to sell my point.
I have no reason whatsoever to keep playing this league after that and it’s a shame that while you still maintain a dead game “living” with these cups that we all enjoy and have fun, you guys can be so close minded about such things as color tweaks wereas on cs:go professional leagues which is the mainly fps game in the world these are free to use as you which.
As we all said, this is a personal preference, which helps with visibility so as your 240hz screen or any other hardware envolved settings. I could crank up my monitor to all sharpness and saturation as I wanted and this wouldn’t be noticed.
This doesn’t help me shooting or changes my gameplay at all, just helps me see better.
You have banned a good player and left out 2 teams for having an updated version of the game.
This is just stupid and i’m sorry about that as i’m most of the times as reasonable as possible and never lost my mind about any complaints made now or before.

Thanks for the opportunity.

mkr

We can't see the config used if you play with 1.8, is prohibited play with 1.8 because of this. Your team have been warned about the use of NVIDIA Freestyle as you can see in the ss. If you can't respect the rules is not my problem.

Alisson

[quote="mkr" pid='8255' dateline='1558304062']
We can't see the config used if you play with 1.8, is prohibited play with 1.8 because of this. Your team have been warned about the use of NVIDIA Freestyle as you can see in the ss. If you can't respect the rules is not my problem.
[/quote]

A sanção não pode ser considerada tendenciosa a partir de que não está especificada no Regulamento ?
Os jogadores da outra equipe tinham skins ( o que também não tem sanção especificada pelo regulamento ) e foram penalizados com apenas 4.

O regulamento especifica que qualquer tipo de cheat não será tolerado, skins não são considerados cheats? Por que tão desproporcional ?